I love to experiment with food. So today I am trying to make pancakes without eggs. And I’m happy because it works!
The thing that I like about carrots is that they are bright and they are an advantage that enhances the taste.
I will share the Vegan Carrot Pancakes recipe for you.
This pancake has a savory taste, not sweet. If you like sweetness, you can add sugar to the dough.
– a medium-sized carrot
– 150 grams of all-purpose flour
– 100 ml of coconut milk
– one teaspoon of salt
How to make
1. Clean and chop carrots.
2. Mash the carrots with a blender or food processor without adding water.
3. Put all the ingredients in a bowl, then mix well until it becomes a nice mixture.
4. Heat a non-stick pan. Then cook to form pancakes.
5. Don’t forget to flip the dough
6. Lift and serve with your favorite sauces
So simple ingredients and it is easy to make it. Then, I think you have to try this recipe for breakfast.
Join a vegan community @vegansofsteemit hosted by @lenasveganliving
Happy Holiday everyone!