In the first plan, I wanted to make Zucchini Noodles. But the plan failed because I didn’t have the “Vegetable Spiral Slices” tool to make the Zucchini pieces look like noodle textures.
But that doesn’t matter to me. Chicken and Zucchini can still be processed into something easy, just by stir-fry.
I only have a vegetable peeler so that the shape becomes like the one in the picture. But of course form is not a problem. The most important thing is taste, right?
HOW TO COOK
- 1/4 kg of chicken breast, sliced
- 1/2 zucchini, thinly sliced, adjust the shape to your taste.
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- 1 clove of shallots, chopped.
- 2 red chilies (Adjust to the level of spicy you want)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Broth powder
- Heat olive oil
- Saute the garlic and shallots.
- After the onion becomes fragrant, add the red chili and chicken.
- Add zucchini when the chicken is half cooked.
- Add salt, broth, and pepper to your taste.
- Add enough water.
- Stir fry until cooked.
- Lift and serve with rice
Hopefully my recipe is useful for you. You can modify the shape of the zucchini pieces as you want. You can also replace the broth with oyster sauce to make a stronger flavor.